Get a same day Cash Loan of up to R150 000 - Apply now
Fill out our easy application form now and experience the speed of Same Day Credit.
Your security is our top priority. Rest assured that your personal information is encrypted and handled with the utmost care. Our secure, state-of-the-art technology protects your data from unauthorized access. We adhere to strict industry standards to ensure a safe and confidential lending experience for you. Your financial well-being is our commitment.
Download New Z83 Editable Application Form (PDF and Word) – Z83 Application for Employment form is for South Africa Government Departments (National and Provincial) .
You will need it every time you apply for SA Government Posts or Vacancies. You can download one here, or get a copy from your nearest government department.
Download New Z83 form (pdf) Online and Offline
An application is often the first opportunity the job seeker has to make a good first impression so, in order to maximise your chances of landing a job opportunity in a government department, these are the following steps to follow when filling the Z83 form. The form also has a new set of questions being asked.
- Read the entire form thoroughly. This will help you to clearly understand all the questions on the application form. If you find it difficult to under- stand or satisfactorily answer some questions, you can ask someone to help you.
- Follow the instructions on the application form.
- Ensure to fill in the correct reference number exactly as it appears in the job ad.
- State your availability. If you are available immediately, you should then put ‘IMMEDIATELY’ in the last block.
- Fill in personal details which include your surname, full names, date of birth, ID number if you are a South African citizen, and a passport number if foreign national.
- Mark an ‘X’ under the correct choice in the race section.
- Mark an ‘X’ for the Yes/No questions.
- Fill in the additional information when asked.
- Fill in your preferred language for correspondence and circle the method of correspondence you prefer. This would be the way they communicate with you.
- Under contact details:
- Should you have circled ‘Post’, fill in your postal address.
- Should you have circled ‘E-mail’, fill in your email address.
- Should you have circled ‘Telephone’, fill in your telephone number or cellphone number.
- Fill in the languages you speak by writing in the grey area.
- Rate each language to state whether you’re ‘good’, fair’, or ‘poor’ under each language in each block.
- In this section, you are required to provide your qualification stating the name of the institution, the year in which you completed the qualification including the name of the qualification.
- Provide your work experience information such as the name of the company, position held, and period and state the reason for leaving the job.
- Here you are required to give details of your references including their name, contact details, and the relationship.
- Signature and date the Declaration. Please note that if your application form is not signed or dated, it will not be considered since it has not been authorised by the applicant. Please ensure that you complete the form and sign it.
- Don’t forget to put your initials on every page at the bottom right corner where it says ‘Initial.
- Attach a CV, along with any other additional documents they’ve asked for.
- You will have been given an address to w