- Identity Document/ Death Certificate
- Police report of the accident
- Hospital report of the accident
If a serious and debilitating injury was sustained, you can claim for general damages. These injuries include:
- The loss of a bodily function
- The loss of an unborn child
- Impairment of 30% or more of the body
- Mental impairment
A hit and run compensation claim can make provision for the following:
- Past and future medical expenses resulting from the accident
- Loss of income, both past and present
- If claiming for a lost loved one, you can submit a claim for funeral expenses, and the loss of financial support.
Get a same day Cash Loan of up to R150 000 - Apply now
Fill out our easy application form now and experience the speed of Same Day Credit.
Your security is our top priority. Rest assured that your personal information is encrypted and handled with the utmost care. Our secure, state-of-the-art technology protects your data from unauthorized access. We adhere to strict industry standards to ensure a safe and confidential lending experience for you. Your financial well-being is our commitment.