Get a same day Cash Loan of up to R150 000 - Apply now
Fill out our easy application form now and experience the speed of Same Day Credit.
Your security is our top priority. Rest assured that your personal information is encrypted and handled with the utmost care. Our secure, state-of-the-art technology protects your data from unauthorized access. We adhere to strict industry standards to ensure a safe and confidential lending experience for you. Your financial well-being is our commitment.
UIF claim approved. submit request for payment after 15 days it means after 15 days, you should submit a request for payment.You can submit your request for payment form should submit the completed UI2.8 form on and click on “Benefit Applications and Payments” then click on “Continuation of Payments” or submit manually at your nearest labour centre. ufiling.co.za/uif/
- All employees may claim from the UIF, except for:
- employees that work less than 24 hours a month;
- certain members of State;
- employees that do not comply with the law; or
- employees suspended from claiming benefits from the UIF, for example, when making false statements, committing fraud, not informing the UIF that s/he was re-employed and so on.
- A domestic worker who has more than one employer, and who loses his/her job with one of them, may claim part of the benefits s/he would have received if s/he was totally unemployed.
- An employee who loses part of his/her income due to reduced working hours may also claim part of the benefits s/he would have received if s/he was totally unemployed.
The Unemployment Insurance Fund in South Africa (“UIF”) offers short-term financial assistance (“benefits”) to a person who:
- becomes unemployed;
- cannot work due to illness, maternity leave, parental leave, commissioning parental leave or adoption leave; or
- died and has dependants.