Get a same day Cash Loan of up to R150 000 - Apply now
Fill out our easy application form now and experience the speed of Same Day Credit.
Your security is our top priority. Rest assured that your personal information is encrypted and handled with the utmost care. Our secure, state-of-the-art technology protects your data from unauthorized access. We adhere to strict industry standards to ensure a safe and confidential lending experience for you. Your financial well-being is our commitment.
Boulders Beach is a sheltered beach made up of inlets between granite boulders, from which the name originated. It is located on the Cape Peninsula, in Simon’s Town, a suburb of Cape Town in the Western Cape province of South Africa. It is also commonly known as Boulders Bay.
- South African Citizens and Residents: R40 per adult R20 per child
- SADC Nationals: R80 per adult R40 per child
- Internationals: R160 per adult R80 per child
- Wild Card Holders: Free: South Africans and international visitors can buy a Wild Card which will give you unlimited access to South Africa’s parks and reserves.
You need to present a valid South African ID (driver’s or ID card) to buy your Boulders Beach tickets, and international visitors will need their passport.
Boulders Beach Operating Hours
Open 7 days a week
- Dec – Jan: 07h00 – 19h30
- Feb – April: 08h00 -18h30
- May – Sept: 08h00 – 17h00
- Oct – Nov: 08h00 – 18h30