Get a same day Cash Loan of up to R150 000 - Apply now
Fill out our easy application form now and experience the speed of Same Day Credit.
Your security is our top priority. Rest assured that your personal information is encrypted and handled with the utmost care. Our secure, state-of-the-art technology protects your data from unauthorized access. We adhere to strict industry standards to ensure a safe and confidential lending experience for you. Your financial well-being is our commitment.
GEPF Online Self-Service Login is an online system for Government Employees Pension Fund GEPF information themselves or select certain services that they want to use.
When accessing GEPF (Government Employees Pension Fund) self-service portal, members will be able to
- Access their benefit statements
- Access tax certificates
- Trace registration and retirement benefit
- Update contact information
- Nominate or update beneficiaries
- Access personalised correspondence like letters and newsletters
- Access latest notices from the GEPF
GEPF Online Self-Service Login Process
To Login Into GEPF (Government Employees Pension Fund) Self Service, Follow the below steps
- Go to https://my.gepf.co.za/
- Enter the ID Number or Passport Number
- Enter the Password
- Click on “Log In” button
To be able to access GEPF Self Service members, pensioners and beneficiaries are requested to first register for GEPF self-service so that they can be authenticated. You can register through GEPF self-service Web or App