Get a same day Cash Loan of up to R150 000 - Apply now
Fill out our easy application form now and experience the speed of Same Day Credit.
Your security is our top priority. Rest assured that your personal information is encrypted and handled with the utmost care. Our secure, state-of-the-art technology protects your data from unauthorized access. We adhere to strict industry standards to ensure a safe and confidential lending experience for you. Your financial well-being is our commitment.
The SASSA Grant in Aid is used to assist with medical bills, nutritious food purchases, and compensating the person taking care of the frail, in addition to another grant. SASSA grant recipients who already receive an old-age, disability or war veterans grant, can apply for a grant-in-aid.
SASSA Grant In Aid Requirements
- The applicant must be in receipt of a grant for Older Persons.
- Disability grant or a War Veteran’s grant, and require full- time attendance by another person.
- Owing to his/her physical or mental disabilities.
- Must not be cared for in an institution that receives subsidy from the State for the care/housing of such beneficiary.
Grant In Aid amount is R460 per month.
Apply for Grant In Aid at SASSA Offices with the following documents with you:
- your 13-digit bar-coded identity document (ID)
- proof of your marital status and spouse’s identity where applicable
- medical report or assessment report (less than three months old) that shows that you need full-time care.
If the application for Grant In Aid is approved, beneficiaries start receiving payments within three months. The payments will be backdated to the day the application for the grant was completed. The grant-in-aid will be cancelled if the beneficiary is no longer in the care of another person, if they die, or if they get admitted to a state institution, and if the income or assets improve so much that they no longer qualify in terms of the means test