Get a same day Cash Loan of up to R150 000 - Apply now
Fill out our easy application form now and experience the speed of Same Day Credit.
Your security is our top priority. Rest assured that your personal information is encrypted and handled with the utmost care. Our secure, state-of-the-art technology protects your data from unauthorized access. We adhere to strict industry standards to ensure a safe and confidential lending experience for you. Your financial well-being is our commitment.
Sanlam Gap Cover covers the cost for in-hospital procedures or outpatient treatment may exceed the base medical aid rate. By taking out Sanlam Medical Gap Cover Insurance, you ensure that you and your family aren’t left with a large excess amount to settle. You need to be an existing member of a registered medical aid scheme.Claims are assessed by Kaelo Risk (Pty) Ltd, the Sanlam Gap Cover administrator. Claims must be submitted within 6 months of an event.
Claim submissions need to be sent to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 086 501 8521
- Or contact Kaelo Risk at: 0861 11 11 67
Documents Required for Salnlam Gap Cover claims
- Claims transaction remittance (receipt) from the medical scheme.
- Relevant doctors’ accounts.
- Hospital account (the first four pages showing admission/discharge times and ICD codes).
- Current medical scheme membership certificate (copy of the membership card is not accepted).
An e-mail and SMS is sent to the member when:
- The claim is captured.
- Outstanding documentation is requested (assuming you have not signed the authority form).
- The claim is authorised.
Please note that payments will be made directly into the principal member’s bank account.